Neighbourhood Watch?

Residents in my road (Ulverscroft Road) were asked over a year ago for expressions of interest in a Neighbourhood Watch scheme, and I replied saying I'd be happy to be involved. Knowing my neighbours, I'm pretty sure they would have replied in similar vein.

Nothing has ever happened, despite my chasing the relevant team, so don't hold your breath :)

[email protected]

Michael Page acts as the police liason office with neighbourhoods setting up Neighbourhood Watch.

Email him

arrange a meeting with him and a group from your street

Then Michael stays in touch and tells you what's been happening crime wise relevant to your street. You tell him what your concerns are and what makes you feel insecure. He responds ASAP very correctly and professionally and with depth.

I think NW is definitely the way to go to make neighbours aware and helpful of their area and each other

I would be happy to support a Neighbourhood Watch. I live on East Dulwich Grove just off Elsie Road and with reports of the recent assault, I feel that this would be a wise and safe thing to set up and support. I'm all for!!