East Dulwich Saturday School - LAUNCHING JAN 2020

withvirginia

EAST DULWICH SATURDAY SCHOOL - Starting Jan 2020

As with my successful private tuition courses, the East Dulwich Saturday School programmes of study are designed to support the national maths and English curriculum whilst at the same time working towards the 11+ and SATs preparatory programmes.

Fees are affordable and class sizes are small.

Send a private message or contact me on 0787 6652 989 to book your free no obligation consultation.

Kindest regards,

Virginia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hey everyone, Just a quick heads up for those who might not be aware: there's a new law in England that took effect in April. Essentially, if you're involved in any building or planning projects, you now need to meet certain biodiversity quotas.  I stumbled upon this handy assessment tool that can determine whether you're exempt or need to meet the requirements. Hopefully, it eases your worries too! Check it out here: https://www.joesblooms.com/bng-tool
    • found womans watch warrick gardens park
    • Very much appreciated Macron’s comments yesterday on brexit   ””   given the lack of traffic on this thread I can’t help but feel it underlines his point     
    • This Italian restaurant at the Southbound Goose Green bus stop on Lordship Lane is excellent but doesn't seem to get much custom, especially at lunchtimes - a sad indictment of East Dulwich society.  If it were in Camberwell/Peckham (where I used to live) it would be rammed. If we don't want Lordship Lane full of chains, then good quality independent family places need custom.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In