Victorian (pine) single Sleigh Bed for Sale ?100 ono

Syph66

Lovely Victorian (pine) single sleigh bed for sale - SE15. (Mattress comes with it.)

Marks commensurate with its age.

Comes apart into 4 pieces, which slot together, plus slats.

Two of the 'balls' need either gluing back on or nailing back on. It is an easy job but Christmas hosting led to us being lazy.

There are signs of old wood worm, but these have been treated and we've not experienced any further wood worm in the 10 years that we have had the bed.

DIMENSIONS:

Mattress - 82cms w x 22cms deep x 180cms long

Inside bed - 86cms wide x 184 cms long

Outside bed - 98cms Wide x 195cms long

Height - from floor to top of balls - 98cms

I am not sure if this is your normal single mattress size but you can try out with one of the ones we have here.

It has many happy memories and will surely go on for another 120 years if treated with love.

Please either PM, or ring/text Sarah: 07887 773912 or Tom: 07879 651775

Available for collection immediately.

Thanks,

Sarah.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Might be worth trying reputable on line pharmacy
    • Hi Man’s watch found in Dulwich Village on Tues 4 June around 9pm   Please email me with a description of the watch incl brand, colour, strap and any other distinguishing features
    • Hiya, has anyone picked up a rug from a front garden on Heber road opposite the school around 9am last week. It was hanging on a rail it has a lot of sentimental value and wasn’t being discarded of. Would be very happy to see it come home. If anyone has any information please send a message it was a brownish colour.
    • Surely you'd have to have been living under a rock for the last four years not to know that Starmer's father was a toolmaker. It's so tired and reeks of desperation. If he had any dynamism or big ideas, he wouldn't have to fall back on it time and time again.  Having said that, I do completely understand that big ideas are nigh impossible when he's going to be inheriting problems that are, frankly, beyond any government's ability to fix. Or fix any time soon.  Also, I don't believe for a second that, if one of Starmer's nearest and dearest was critically ill, they wouldn't go private. Anyone who has the means would, if it were a choice between life and death. The public isn't stupid, I just don't think it buys this kind of nonsense. It wants honesty, surely now more than ever. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In