...And another thing...

Carter

We have a thread that deals with the little things that cause us rage. How about a ranty thread that causes us to wish those to caused it to swing from lamp posts?

Rant #1

So, we are sat outside the EDT this afternoon. My better half smokes - me, no. I don't give a shit.

She lights up. A small plume of smoke emerges, and disipates in seconds on the wind. 20 feet away, we have the faux coughs from a couple, hand waving and , I shit you not, covering the face of their offspring. We are obviously causing genocide.

Not three feet away from the very same pram is an idleing 185 bus with its exhaust pumping cardom monoxide at the perfect pram height for direct inhalation. It sat there for at least 2 minutes.

So.

I proposed an experiment, what with me being an Qualified Engineeer and all. I said to give me her offspring in a sealed garage where the better half smoked consistently for 20 minutes, and then we run a bus for 20 minutes.

Then we can find out which one kills first.

She was very abusive.

Know what you mean Carter. If you flew to the moon and lit up on the Sea of Tranquility within seconds you'd have people like these feigning death rattles. Why don't they just walk around in bio-hazard protective suits and be done with it?