Personal trainer,sports massage therapist and kinesio taper in dulwich.

Maddie

Hi my name is Maddie and I'm personal trainer, sports massage therapist and kinesio taper in Dulwich area.

Let?s face it, getting in shape can be hard. I believe living a healthy lifestyle begins with maintaining strong and fit body. My aim is to help you identify your fitness goals, design an exercise program that fits your needs, and guide you through every exercise, every workout. My holistic approach to fitness and health will have you feeling great and seeing results in no time. I can recreate virtually any exercise you do in the gym. In fact, you?ll probably find our workouts to be more challenging, effective and fun than any gym workout you?ve ever experienced.

Sports massage therapy is treatment of soft tissue (muscles,tendons, ligaments and many other). Usually to reduce tension and stress which accumulates in the body?s soft tissues.

Who can benefit?

Everyone ? from athletes to office workers, anyone who faces muscle ? tightness, pain. Limited range of motion in joints, recovery from injury, experiencing stress and other issues you may face.

I?ll meet you at your home, garden, or closest park ? no more crowded and germy health clubs.

For more information check out: www.maddiepersonaltrainer.co.uk

or contact directly: 07774434121