small social group

swadeshp

I posted a notice re: starting a small social group hoping to meet local people who have similar interests as I do: going out to cinema, theatre events etc ... and maybe meeting up up afterwards and have a drink or two ..and more interesting still: discuss our thoughts and feelings about the film or play.

I am very new to East Dulwich Forum and don't seem to have thoroughly acquainted myself with the workings of the site (worse still I may very well be a digital moron!)). I mistakenly sent a few messages thinking I had only three replies only to find out I had quite a few more. I am thoroughly delighted but wished I had looked at the right section of EDF.

I apologise for misleading emails and also for not replying sooner - I've been away over New Year... So I am now going to organise myself and make a list of films and other events that seem 'interesting', invite suggestions and get in touch with everyone. I can't seem to find a way to reach everyone with one message. Hence this post. Any help would be most appreciated.

Swadesh

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why don't you scroll down to the other thread you

> started instead of creating this new one.

I think the explanation is in the post above, a new user and not a particularly 'savvy' one.

No big deal.

Hopefully I'm on your list Swadesh!

swadeshp Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yes Alan Medic

> Not a very savvy one. First time posting things on

> EDF etc ... I'll follow your advice and go back to

> the bottom of the first post.

>

> Swadesh

If you do that, why not ask admin to remove this new thread so as to not confuse folk! Just go to the first message up top and 'report this message' and tell admin that's what you want to do, go back to the original?