A Big Thank you (returned wallet)

lozzyloz

What a great story and thanks to lozzyloz for raising this.

In an increasingly secular world we wonder where our children's values will come from and be guided by. I think we all hope that it will be based on decency, doing the right thing and be treated others how we would want to be treated by them.

10 years ago my tutor at University stood for the Natural Law Party, we all sniggered at his yogic flying and meditation sessions. But he was a credible and intelligent man. He explained the basis of the idea is simply to pass on good vibes- it spreads to others. A happier place is a safer, more productive, better place. It's easy.

Listening to "Thought for the day" on Radio 4 last week was about this too. The speaker said that giving a receiving is the best thing we can do.

So on a small scale the least we can do is give and receive a smile, say thank you or hello. It costs nothing, it takes no time. Pass it on - I wonder what would happen if everyone reading this does it.......

I had a similar incident with a prescription from a private consultant (that would have cost a fortune to have gone back to ask for a copy) I left in Somerfield.

It was sent straight back to me first class with no note as who from....

so if you read this - THANK YOU!!!!

:)

It's a long shot but I was hoping that my thanks (or good vibes) would get back to whoever perpetrated such a good deed (if so contact me for reward).

Perversely, many many years, ago my wallet was stolen from my jacket as it hung up behind my office door. Begrudgingly I wrote it off, but was upset for sentimentality of the contents reasons. A week later it turned up at my old flat via the post. The "thoughtful" thief had popped it into a post box after emptying it of cash and the PO sent it to the address on an old library ticket.

So if there are any muggers, pickpockets or bag-snatchers reading this, perhaps you could do the same!