Recommendation for a lovely childminding setting

I would like to recommend Happy Toddler as a lovely childminder close to East Dulwich. My daughter was there for a few months and Caroline, the nursery manager?helped settle her in well. It has a good mix of boys and girls of various ages. It provides a good homely setting which my little girl loved.

There are currency spaces available and this can be found under "Space available in lovely private nursery in SE22":?

https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,2102078,2102078#msg-2102078?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.?

Jan?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Following up on my post of May 12, Leon of Electrical Initative arrived yesterday and fitted my new consumer unit. He did an extremely thorough job, not rushing anything, which I find very reassuring. So often I get a repair job where the impatient workers seem to be in a tearing hurry to finish up, move their parked van so they won't get a ticket, get to the next job, and collect their money. Not Leon. After about two hours of careful work and tests, made all the more challenging by his having to work in a cramped space under the stairs, I now have an up-to-date consumer unit installed, one that's up to code with the latest regulations. He also found an extra 20 mins to fit a new bathroom light for me, and adjusted the settings for me too. Two jobs on a single call, as he'd promised he would - what more could you want? I whole-heartedly recommend this honest and trustworthy trader to anyone who needs electrical work done in SE London.
    • Not looking quite how it did before GALA turned up, I'll be very interested to know what they can do to "reinstate" it & how long it will take to recover. And how they're going to remove all the litter - there'll be plenty of fag butts, filter tips, cable ties, bottle tops, ring pulls and god knows what else firmly stuck in that mud...
    • I just had my trusty old push bike stolen. I am looking to replace it with another old bike, with no particular value but still in working order to get me from A to B. Please let me know if you are looking to give away or sell such an item. 
    • I thought Galahs were a native Australian bird
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In