Face painter for kids party?? Recommendations pls

byngo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Lizzy recently did my daughter's party and produced beautiful face painting, much better standard than I have ever seen before locally. She was great with the gaggle of small girls, they were all delighted. not linked or mares etc, just a very satisfied customer.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I used Sue (see earlier) for a 3 year old's birthday party and thought she was fantastic. I appreciated the way she able to just set up and get on (even bringing her own table and chairs to the venue) before the party enabling me to get on with other things.

I received comments from other parents about how fantastic her creations were and I agree!

Her rates are very reasonable and she provides good value for money. I would definitely recommend her.

I would fully endorse Sue, too. She was our childminder for a while and is just a fantastic person - as well as being an excellent face painter. She does it for the Lyndhurst School Fairs - winter fair coming up this Saturday, 3-6. Shameless plug but if Sue is doing it again this time you'll get a chance to see her in action and maybe even book her.

• 5 months later...
We'd like to recommend Lizzy Millar - www.lizzymillarfacepainting.com - she came to our daughter's 4th birthday party this weekend. We only had an hour slot as that was all the venue would allow but Lizzy gamely got through all the children as requested. The kids loved her and they looked great.

I have to agree with the earlier posts about Sue- she came to my daughter's 4th birthday this weekend and was fantastic. It was outside in not great weather but she just came and set up with her own table and chairs and worked really hard. The children adored their faces (my little girl refused to wash hers that night) and she was really reasonable compared to other people. I'll definitely book her again. Her email address is [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...