old tyre shop again

alba

i wish we could have a good pizzeria - even a pizza express would be ok, chain or not.

italian with pizzas would be ok too.

i also think a good interiors shop would work - not silly little ?10 nic naks and crap vases, but a good place selling classics and cool stuff. There is one in honor oak nr the station which is excellent.

Given that the death of the current music industry looms I doubt that a music shop is a viable proposition unfortunately. I'm sure it'll be yet another boutique peddling baubles to the well heeled Mums that seem to occupy every spare seat in every pub, restaurant and coffee shop in Dulwich! Lordship Lane is now one big creche, they might as well knock all the walls of every building down and create one big walk-in Kindergarten. Seriously though it would be great to see another Foxtons on The Lane...maybe this one could be a little larger and not quite so inconspicuous.;-)

Shaggy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Good idea. There are so many cats in ED it would

> be a great idea to have a hotel for them on the

> main drag for when their owners go away.

There is one, I left my cats for a few days some time ago somewhere near herne hill.

The ladies had some "cat rooms" on the back of their huuuuge garden. 6 quid a day.

not a bad option if a friend knocks at your door with a couple of suitcases and no warning whatsoever.

spent twenty pounds and you can chuck him away for a few days.

ps:the cats were very stressed and needed some time away from me.