Friendly Local Maths Tutor Available (Online!) - 11+, GCSE, A-level

Hello ED Forum,

I am an ex-Alleyn?s student in my second year studying maths at university. Over the past 3 years I have taught over 30 pupils from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities (many references available!). I have experience teaching students from year 4 to year 13, and I enjoy adapting my style of teaching to suit each individual. My pupils have gone on to achieve A* grades in GCSE and A-level maths, and others have gained entry into top schools such as Dulwich College, Alleyn?s and JAGS.

These days I teach all of my pupils over Skype because it allows more flexibility around my pupils? schedules. So my teaching has not and will not be affected by the Government?s advice on social distancing.

At A-level I achieved 4 A* grades in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics, and I achieved 11 A*s at GCSE. I also received my school?s mathematics prize in my final year. Needless to say maths is my passion, so I love teaching my students tricks and techniques to help them achieve high marks and to help them build their general understanding of the subject!

I am looking to take on a handful of new pupils. If you would like to discuss your needs further, please email Felix at [email protected] or call/text on 07943868355.

Archived