Can anyone recommend a Spanish villa/apartment?

HollieES

Looking for recommendations for a villa or apartment to hire in Spain for 10 days next September. We are a couple with a toddler, so looking for something family friendly, preferably with a pool (shared or private) and not too far from Malaga airport. Ideally somewhere on the coast between Malaga and Marbella. Any recommendations for areas around there also gratefully received.

Thanks in advance forumites.

Hi Hollie,

I know it's not quite what you are looking for but we are off to the Algarve on Saturday (woohoo) and staying in a place about 20mins from Faro airport. I'll let you know what it's like when we get back, but it's called Fonte Verde if you want a look.

I searched for ages and the sites I found most useful (other than forum suggestions of course) were baby friendly bolt holes, the family friendly sections of Alastair Sawdays and Mr & Mrs Smith, and also the holiday review section on mumsnet which has tons of suggestions listed by country and hotel vs self catering.

Hope you guys are well x

Hi

We stayed in a lovely villa: Villa Barranco Jarana in June this year. We booked it through a company called Villa Plus who are brilliant and very reasonably priced.

The villa is near Mijas and on the Marbella/puerto Banus coastline.

You would need to hire a car though. Can't recommend the villa enough!