The best freestyle bike for a Child in Lockdown

Hello all,

If you are trying to find a quality bicycle for your child during lockdown this second hand RoyalBaby BMX bike delivers a fantastic cycling experience, perfect for the parks during the lockdown and its really solid and has all the bells and whistles

The bike offers a great look that kids love while solid enough to support their cycling skills. The result is a fantastic children?s bike that is equally suited for training wheels as it is the two-wheel setup once the rider gets the hang of things. Details here

FRAME:

Aluminum frame

BREAKSET:

Coaster + Hand

SHIFTERS:

See more

This Royal baby bike retails at a price ?119.99 - ?139.99 and the great thing is it doesn't lose its value, have a look at the reviews of happy customers; 181 5 star reviews on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Royalbaby-freestyle-children-bicycle-stabilisers/dp/B07CQKNT28

We would like ?75 for it but will accept a reasonable offer, call now on 07989 985922 and you can pick up, don't delay

Regards David

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I think you can have afternoon tea at The Cutty Sark?
    • What about a cinema party? The picture house has conservatory but the furniture is a bit shabby. You can connect your own music too. 
    • I got a relatively good deal (well, compared to the quote from my current broker!)  through Orwell Insurance, who also didn't require a survey. £655 pa including subsidence cover. The excess is quite high but there's a ten year guarantee on the work on my front bay, so fingers crossed I won't have to claim. There has been other ground movement decades ago which sadly they also took into account in setting the excess. I used an online site called QuoteZone which was very quick and easy and can exclude any companies which won't cover you if you've had previous subsidence. Good luck to everyone who is in a similar situation! Each company seems to ask different questions and want different things, so definitely try a few places. I didn't want to spend days phoning round, so given I had already  saved £845 I stopped there, though it's possible I could have got it cheaper.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In