Wanted: painter decorator for house exterior SE22

Max_ed

I've been really struggling to find a local painter decorator who will come and spruce up the outside of my house in East Dulwich. I'd like the front and back done, a few minor cracks filled in with a couple of coats of colour matched paint that I have already bought. The house is a standard Victorian one and has been rendered on the outside. There shouldn't be any need for scaffolding.

If anyone has any recommendations or if any local tradespeople would like to message me to arrange a time to quote that would be great. It's a few days' work, I'd like it done in one go over the summer and I'd really welcome someone who is reliable, hard working and fair on pricing. It's not a complex job but will hopefully be of interest to someone.

Many thanks!

Graham Nolan and his work mate have just completed painting the outside of our house in Scutari Road. Excellent job with eye for detail. Gives you a quote and sticks to it. Graham can show you before and after pictures of our house. We will use him next time we need any decorating.

Graham is on 0789 069558.

HI. I can highly recommend Mark from Rainbow Painters and Decorators. I've used them several times for jobs and have always been impressed with their professionalism, reliability and high standard of finish. Give Mark a call on 07506 047721 for a quote. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

After posting this job, I've already had it completed by Kamal Rachid and his team and would thoroughly recommend them to people in the area.

The job was to repaint the front and back of my house in East Dulwich as well as the front walls and porch. It was great to have three very happy and hardworking guys around the place and they completed the job within 4 days, working all day every day to get it done. Cracks were properly filled, damp patches fixed and the finish is really polished and professional. I'm so pleased with the end result - exactly what I wanted - thank you!

They also do small extensions, flooring, fencing, repair and handyman jobs, so do keep them in mind. Many thanks for getting in touch, Paula.

Archived