GONE

Showat

Second hand Italian Calligaris Table - Reduced to ?150 Ono (chairs in the photos are not included).

With the push of a button it changes from coffee table height to mid height and then dining table height. Very useful when you have less space so you want your furniture to fulfil many jobs!

Additionally, it can sit 4-6 people at the smallest dining table size but if you rotate the top and open it up, you can double the amount of space for people to sit around (6-10 people).

It is like the below but I have included pics too on the post:

https://www.viadurini.co.uk/connubia-calligaris-mascotte-wooden-coffee-table-height-adjustable?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0rr4BRCtARIsAB0_48Pc6Hm6meLf8k50O3qfOYWcNwDB7bQnGBe2WAm57r-3eFoQEgDYgmAaAuY0EALw_wcB

The table is very much in used condition hence price. There are many light scuffs and some scratches although very minimal when you have the table completely open as I rarely had it completely open to its largest table size. There is one chip missing from one corner/edging. So overall not in new condition but still in fair-good condition and a beautiful piece of furniture.

Table dimensions:

Coffee Table Height (floor to surface): 41.5cm

Mid Height (floor to surface): 60cm

Dining Table Height (floor to surface): 70cm

Small table size (seats 4-6 people): 105cm length x 70cm wide

Large table size (seats 6-10 people): 140cm length x 105cm wide

Collection from SE15. Please note table only is for sale. More pics available if you message me.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your interest. The picture on the final post shows it in coffee table mode. Height from floor to table surface is 41.5cm. Width is 70cm. Length is 105cm. If you Pm me your mobile, I can Whatsapp you more photos if you?d like.

Thanks!

Archived