Good vet in South London area

EGL

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a vet in the area? We're in East Dulwich, but don't mind travelling within reason to get to a decent vet. Equally, any vets to avoid? If you could PM me, that would be great.

I've recently registered my animals (yesterday) at the Norwood Road surgery and it was really straightforward.

I've always taken them up to the Lordship Lane pets surgery (for 15 years) opposite the old Harvesters. Unfortunately and due to the closure of the Dulwich Village junction with the plant pots, I can't chance my animals being put through any added stress as the journey now takes double the time.

Plus one for Neighbourhood Vet on LL.

Lovely team (esp reception) and very good with both our cats (one of which is super nervy). Some people have mentioned unexpected costs/treatment there but I?ve never had an issue. I normally see the male Antipodean vet there (and now embarrassed I don?t know his name, but maybe Sean?) but he gave me great advice about teeth cleaning techniques for the same nervy cat a few years ago, which has saved me ??? in the long run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
    • Not ED by but https://goodasgoldldn.com/pages/menu in Brockley does the gluten free stuff. Highly recommended, the food is great.  
    • The biggest free Lambeth  country fair is in next weekend 
    • I’ve been following the conversation with great interest. I don’t think that london parks and their wildlife are appropriate places for this kind of events. And of course, it also affects residents, too. It was really annoying going to the park with so many people, cans and rubbish everywhere, and noise spreading towards all directions. And think that I do like this kind of music, but I still think that this is not the right place to run big open air events like this. Also, today I saw this on the news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gg8p770eeo A free event was cancelled because private ones damaged the Brockwell park. Of course a free event would be cancelled, there is no way it’d be the other way around.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In