Anyone used No Flies recently to sell? Or any other good agents?

MrsLL2b

We are thinking of selling our flat and I?m nervous about who to appoint as in general we haven?t had great experiences in the past.

I?ve seen No Flies mentioned quite a few times with glowing reviews but all the reviews seem to be quite old. Are they still as good?

Or has anyone had any other good estate agent recommendations recently?

Thanks

Hi there,

I used No Flies to sell my flat during lockdown (Feb-May) which you can imagine was a VERY challenging. Brendan was fantastic and I honestly felt that he was looking out for my interests throughout the process. He was helpful and responsive throughout. He nudged everyone along when needed (solicitors and buyers), he went to my flat when I couldn't travel and helped with dealing with various issues including sorting out keys, and taking photos of the gas and electricity meters when I couldn't do it myself because I wasn't in London. I would 100% recommend No Flies to anyone looking to sell their flat in SE London. They are decent, honest and charge fair fees. I don't tend to write public reviews and recommendations but they totally deserve the endorsement. Again, just my view, but they are the best estate agents in the area.

I hope that's helpful!

All the best,

Shata

• 5 months later...

Yes us! We sold our house through 'No Flies' in December 2020 and were extremely happy with the service we received. We decided to use them as agents based on positive feedback from friends. Our house was under offer within two days of a well-organised open day. They were quick at replying to emails and phone calls and kept us regularly updated with the progress of the house sale. They were far more responsive and helpful than other agents that we have used in the past. They are based in East Dulwich and know the surrounding areas inside out. No Flies are professional, efficient, and informative. I would highly recommend them!

Tel: 020 7737 8047

Email: [email protected]

Archived