Part-nanny available

Dear family,

My name is Adelina

I'm an experienced nanny with glowing references looking for a part-time nanny position.

During my previous roles I have been looking after children from newborn to early teenager and I have experience with twins too.

Performing all tasks correlate to them : school and extracurricular activities drop off/pick up,supervising homework and bedtime, preparing bottles and care for the feeding equipment, settling napping, sleeping and feeding routines, supporting them through the teething, weaning and potty training process, ensuring there are safe at all times, maintaining the nursery and the playing area clean and tidy, undertaking and planning appropriate indoors and cultural outgoing activities ( classes, museum, play-dates, library... ) allow them to reach expected age related milestones, motors skills and social behaviour.

I have an excellent understanding of "child development". I can support a child to successfully get through the 5 stages of his development to maximise his future social, physical, cognitive and emotional well-being. My approach is a mix of my professional experiences and knowledge that I gain by reading books about child development, especially Bandura, Bronfenbrenner and Dolto. I follow the Nature/Nurture approach too.

Besides creating a stimulating and nurturing environment in which they can thrive and develop, I have been cooking from scratch daily healthy and balanced meals to make sure they receive every nutrients they need to grow into a good health and make sure they develop a strong immune system.

I'm looking for a 2, 3, 4, days position and I'm very flexible on the days.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Adelina,

Nanny/Governess/PA

French&Spanish tutor

Archived