Website Builders

susyp

Hi, I am a SAHM but have recently begun training for two separate businesses I hope to set up.

Obviously I would want a decent website for each of them to drum up business through people searching on the internet etc - can anyone recommend a good and inexpensive website builder?

thank you!

susypx

Hi susypx,

I am a local mum and have recently started my business as an independent web designer. You can check me out at www.designedbymima.co.uk.

As a small business myself, I really appreciate the difficulties involved in getting started and that keeping costs down is a must. I always aim to give unbiased advice as I would rather have happy clients than make a quick pound. I am currently building a couple of websites for local businesses / individuals and can get you references if you'd like. If you fancied a coffee sometime we could have a chat about what you need/ want - I am based in ED/Peckham border, but can easily get to most places nearby. Drop me a pm if you are interested.

Kind regards

Miriam

I can recommend www.designedbymima.co.uk. who posted earlier, she's currently helping me with my site and I have found her to be fantastic, a good business mind as well as an imaginative designer, I couldnt be more pleased.