Fantastic Electrician Collin.

sparkle1947

Had Colin around my house to do 3 separate jobs on 3 separate occasions.

Would highly recommend,

Really nice guy, reliable and would bend over backwards to get the job done correctly. I've tried several electricians in the past and he is by far the best. Very thorough and experienced.

His number is 07956215163.

• 4 weeks later...

We have also just had Collin in to fit a new downlight in what was previously a bit of a dark area of our kitchen.

Within a few days of first contacting him he was able to come round to talk us through the options and price up the job and then just today he did the works to a high standard at a very reasonable price.

Would 100% recommend.

Collin came round this morning to replace some fixtures in my hallway and has done a brilliant job. Right from the get go, I was really impressed with him. Collin took the time to figure out what was wrong with the hallway electrics by asking me a series of questions and then when he arrived today, he had brought with him a couple of solutions as he had been thinking about them yesterday. I have never had to ask an electrician to come round before and was absolutely bowled over by the service that Collin gave me. He was really friendly, knowledgeable and very thorough. I am definitely going to use Colin again and I highly recommend him. His telephone number is 07956215163

Archived