Monster High Collection for sale

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I often walk past 'Kenro Press' and think it looks very sad and negleted. I wonder when it was last a viable business - tried googling it but nothing much came up Great to hear it is being brought back to life, perhaps a pity it will not be a new usefull retail premises. Lots of work needed so good luck with your renovation
    • No I don't disagree. I wasn't condoning drivers getting confused and the debate on whether refresher tests should be taken is a long one and is something probably for a Malumbu- thread!   I take it you never entered your details as someone agreeing with their sentiment but lots of Dulwich residents did and as part of that you get their email updates. So no, I have nothing to do with tje group beyond one of those two thousand dots on their website as a "member" is me!   Now, are you going to answer my questions or pretend you never saw them....p.s. we have seen this tactic before - happy to throw questions but not happy to answer some yourself...
    • I would suggest that anyone accidentally driving into the square is not paying due care and attention. If you disagree, I would be interested in what you consider a basic level of competence behind the wheel. Are you a member or a ‘subscriber’? Is there a difference. Does anyone know?  Who is alleging there has been pressure put on the emergency services (not you, you’re just neutrally posting ‘updates’ 😂). It is all very transparent and accountable isn’t it 🤣  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In