FREE: Babysense II monitor

Nutmeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• But we are talking about the cyclists are we not? Did you also notice the very same pedestrian walks across the pedestrian crossing and what happens...the cyclist cycling up the wrong way of the cycle lane doesn't stop at the pedestrian crossing....   Perhaps you would like to try and find fault with the pedestrians in the other video....or are you refusing to watch that one too...time to take the blinkers off perhaps... Well if they get caught speeding they get fined...you can kill someone when youre riding a bike and claim the speed limit doesn't count for you and you can't be charged with causing death by dangerous cycling. Is that perfectly acceptable in your world?   As I have said for a long time the daily repeated examples of.bad cycling everyone can see must be down to arrogance or ignorance...which one is it? Police are starting to have to more aggressively police cycling not because they want to but because they have to..why..because cyclist behaviour is getting worse.
    • It starts with pedestrian walking down the middle of a cycle lane. So what do you think should happen to the 90% odd car drivers that break the law and think they are above it? 
    • Dulwich Hamlet women’s team have been promoted today   
    • Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In