New Scarpa walking shoes - Women's UK size 6 / EU 39

boogalou

Brand new with tags - Women's Scarpa walking shoes - Neutron 2 Gortex. Really high quality and comfortable shoes, I just bought the wrong size and timed out on returns! UK size 6 / EU size 39.

Looking for offers over ?55. Collection near Peckham Rye station or can deliver nearby.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Rockets, its obvious that Dulvilleres 🙈🙉🙊
    • DulvilleRes...is this correct - did the Chair make that threat?
    • I had one delivered off the back of this thread and would say that, while it's marginally better than the likes of Dominoes and Papa Johns and better value, it's very much in the vein of that sort of pizza. Dough seemed like it had been bought in and is definitely not of the sourdough variety. The sauce was very sweet and overall the flavour wasn't amazing. Not terrible but not a patch on the likes of Yard Sale or more authentic independent pizzerias.
    • The trustees of Dulwich Society reported a huge surge in membership in the weeks leading up to the Special General Meeting. Who these new members were, it is hard to say. However, if the influx was in support of the group of Dulwich Society members looking to extend their influence via the SGM, it failed; they were comprehensively outvoted. Whether co incidental or not, there is a heavy overlap of names between this minority grouping within the Society, and local activists in anti LTN issues. Were they One Dulwich? With an organisation as opaque and unaccountable as One Dulwich are – in stark contrast to the Dulwich Society – it is hard to say. it constantly surprises me that One Dulwich's cheerleaders on this forum seem to know nothing about how they are run, or crucially who funds them. It is hard to take these cheerleaders seriously when they seem unable or unwilling to ask or answer basic questions such as this. I found it extraordinary that this grouping in Dulwich Society pushing for change refused to meet with the trustees to discuss their concerns, opting instead for an expensive Special General Meeting; this indicates to me a certain kind of needlessly combative approach to what is fundamentally an apolitical local charity. This perception was reinforced by the conduct of some supporters of this grouping in the room – hectoring, aggressive and ultimately unneighbourly, and certainly a hostility you wouldn’t want to tolerate in any organisation.  Whilst I can’t talk for the trustees, as regards resigning, if they took the view that actually something extraordinary was happening to much loved local institution that was best dealt with by the Charity Commission, I wouldn’t blame them.  But the end result was in my view a triumph for local democracy. The modernising of the Society’s rules that the trustees supported, giving the possibility of a degree of protection from online trolling for volunteers working on traffic issues, and making the Dulwich Society more inclusive by having the possibility of online General meetings are most welcome.   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In