Mother Goose/ Dulwich Nursery/ child-minders feedback?

Salwa

Hello all,

We will be moving to East Dulwich next month and need to move our 4 year old into a Dulwich nursery in the new year before he starts school in September 2013.

The nearest nurseries to us will be Montessori First Steps and Mother Goose, both on Upland Road. Montessori doesn't have space for him in January, but I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback on Mother Goose.

We are also considering Dulwich Nursery, part of the Bright Horizons nursery chain, near the large Sainsbury's near East Dulwich station. Any feedback on that one?

Also any ideas/ suggestions on child-minders near Goodrich Road would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!!

I've had children in the Mother Goose on Greendales (near Sainsburys) for over 4 years (3 kids). I only have good things to say. They have lots of well managed and well designed outside space. The staff are lovely and there is very little Staff turnover.

They have an outstanding from ofsted.

It's the same company as the one you mentioned but a different branch.

If I was to make any critism sometimes their organisation from the admin point of view can be a little slow, never to interfere with the childcare though.

Hi,

I have no experience of the nurseries in East Dulwich, so unfortunately I can't help you with that. However if you are trying to decided on a school for your 4 year old then have a look at www.Locrating.com . It lists all the local and independent schools in your area on a map, so it might help you with the schools application, plus is gives you all the up to date Ofsted and exam results.