JP Plastering - John McCann - Recommended Plasterer

JP Plastering

We needed a substantial part of our spare bedroom to be replastered. No question who to call! John McCann (07905 044912) has done work for me here before. He's a great character, and a superb plasterer - experienced, knowledgeable and conscientious. Great results. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
We had to have our mess of a hallway sorted, upstairs and downstairs, which John absolutely did! John did a cracking job, well within time and at a more than reasonable price. So good in fact, we got him back to do our living room a week later! Highly recommend.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for John from me: I was very pleased with the way he replastered my bedroom ceiling yesterday. As others have said, his work is great and he's friendly, conscientious and reasonably priced, too.

• 2 weeks later...
Second time John has come round to do a job for us. He managed to strip the all the walls in our fairly sizeable sitting/dining room bare and plaster them perfectly in under a week. His prices are more than fair and he was very up front about costs, and he worked very close to his original estimate. On top of it all John is a very nice guy, and we will definitely be calling on him again. Highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another +1 for John. He rendered our outside porch. He was also prompt at responding via text and arrived when he said he would.

We chose him as he offered a thorough approach to the job to ensure the render didn't crack and he protected our front door (which we were concerned about) and tidied after himself.

Overall the quality of the work was excellent and I would recommend him again.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add another recommendation for John McCann, his number is (07905044912). John has just finished plastering our entire living room, walls and ceilings, and we are extremely happy with his work.

John is a really lovely man - very hardworking, conscientious and reliable and really goes out of his way to help. John was in touch and quoted very quickly with a good price and was very accommodating to fit into a pretty tight schedule of other work. He kindly even re-plastered some patches that he had already finished that the electrics then made a mess of!

We will definitely be using John again in the future for any plastering work. Very highly recommend.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

John just completed plastering my galley kitchen.

On time, on budget (a very reasonable price).

If anyone looking for a skilled local plasterer,

I would thoroughly recommend him.

Also a very likeable chap.

If you need plasterer, don?t t hesitate to call him.

• 2 months later...
Here to concur with the above reviews about John. Read this thread, contacted him - very friendly, professional, and honest about the work, i.e. the time and effort given tasks take to end up with the right result. He did extensive work throughout the terraced house we've been renovating. We've had multiple tradespeople in and received comments about how hardworking John is. We'll definitely be contacting him if we ever need additional plastering work done.

• 1 month later...

Localresident2016 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi there. We?d also like to recommend John. He is

> friendly, arrived promptly and worked hard all

> day, his plastering is so neat and tidy and he

> cleaned and cleared everything away. A great job

> done, and all from a social distance. Highly

> recommend.

I?d also like to recommend John. He turned up when he said he would , he got on with the job, did it well and cleaned up afterward all at a reasonable rate. Lao interesting to talk to between coats of plaster.

I was lucky enough to have John and Aaron working for two days this week dealing with a horrific wall in my house. They arrived when they said they would, worked hard, cleared up all while observing social distancing. Friendly, reliable and hard working: a perfect combination..

adding my second recommendation having had john back to complete some tricky rendering on the front of our house. John and Aaron worked extremely hard and quickly in really hot conditions. Their work was of the highest standard, always courteous and cleared up at the end of each day. The result is really really good and at an excellent price. I'd use John again and again no problem.

• 1 month later...

I've just had John McCann plaster the ceilings through my property and also the kitchen walls. His work was excellent and he was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to communicate with. Aaron came for a day to help with the bigger ceiling and he was also great.

I would definitely recommend them both.

Johns contact number is 07905 044912.

James Rixon

ARB RIBA

www.rixon-architecture.com

[email protected]

I've just had John McCann plaster the ceilings through my property and also the kitchen walls. His work was excellent and he was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to communicate with. Aaron came for a day to help with the bigger ceiling and he was also great.

I would definitely recommend them both.

Johns contact number is 07905 044912.

James Rixon

ARB RIBA

www.rixon-architecture.com

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, another vote of confidence for John McCann who has just finished plastering a room for me - including an artex ceiling. Good quality workmanship, very friendly, arrived on time every day and cleaned up well.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John has just repaired and replastered a hole from a leak in the kitchen ceiling of my tenanted flat. He went above and beyond having to deal with my letting agents. Thankfully he has a sense of humour!

He did a great job and left the kitchen really tidy.