Gym Bra

sharonbra

Reading about the sports trends it was highlighted a increase in the use of a personal trainer over the last 5 years and going to the gym. Further to this, there has been an increase in the numbers of outdoor gyms installed

.The Ultimate GYM BRA by SHOCK ABSOBER was also part of the trend, so i hand to give it a try.

I love the feel, fit ,style and even the price .

I recommend you try.

No ,the underband should be close to the chest ,so you can get more than two fingers underneath.

Straps should be adjusted to fit securely on the shoulders with only one to two inch give.

Last thing make sure your bust is fully contained in the cup ;no overspill or bagginess.

If you need any more info our you would like to try pop in and see me @ 209 Lordship lane.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Perhaps the OP needs to make the title more specific, to avoid the serious issue in question being taken over by other stuff unconnected with it?
    • Assuming from the title this is a general discussion on the park.  Always liked it. Great for cycling including London recumbents.  Kids played there when younger.  Never been fond of cafe, others may disagree.
    • Lost my engagement ring between 13.15 and 13.30 today - I went between Dulwich Leisure Centre and Therapia Road - also stopped off at the Coop on Forest Hill Road - it was in my gym shorts pocket and I think it fell out when I took my keys out of my pocket outside the Leisure Centre or Co-op. Please let me know if you find it!   Please see below for image of the ring:  
    • Can I politely request that people with dogs follow the leash laws in Dulwich Park and keep their dogs on a lead in the required areas. Before anyone calls me a Karen, dogs have the entire perimeter of the park to be off the lead, there’s just small areas that require them to be on a short lead. My puppy has now been attacked and bitten twice by off lead dogs in these areas in the space of 4 days. I walk him in those areas specifically to avoid dogs that will run up while I’m trying to train with him, but it’s happening anyway because people can’t follow simple rules. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In