Winter babies 2020/21

aelizabeth

Hi all,

I've recently joined the "Autumn babies 2020" WhatsApp group and it's been a great way of connecting with other mums-to-be who live locally. I'm due to have my second baby on Boxing Day (not ideal timing!) and so wondered if an equivalent group existed for those mum's who are due this winter?

If not, I'd be happy to set one up and add anyone else who is keen to join?

Amy x

Hi All,

My name is Razwana and I am currently in training which requires me to do a mother/baby observation. With the way things are currently it has proven difficult to reach out and connect with people/expectant mothers, so I really hope you don?t mind me posting on here.

I am training to be a psychoanalyst. The next stage of my training is to just observe a baby, at home, once a week for an hour over the course of 11 months. I would be immensely grateful if any expectant mum would be interested in letting me gaze at their new addition in this way. Initially it would have to be remotely via laptops or phone, but hopefully moving to face-to-face soon.

I have enhanced DBS clearance, and I think it is worth adding that I have known many mothers who have taken part in an Infant Observation and have spoken positively of their experience.

If you think you might be interested in this and/or would like to chat more about it, please feel free to call me 077566 - 41143.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Razwana

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Have you recently had a baby or due before the end of Feb? My course aims to help if you?re feeling overwhelmed, confused by conflicting ?advice? or maybe just a bit lonely.

The NCT Early Days course is a course tailored to meet the needs of each unique group.

Sessions are adapted depending on the group but may include:

👩👦 Becoming a mother,

💕 Relationships and the transition to parenthood and the future!

💤 Sleep/ crying/ feeding,

🧠 PND and mental well-being including strategies to cope,

👶🏾Rhythms/ routines and baby development

And more!!!

I aim to create a safe, supportive environment where, alongside other new mothers, you can explore important issues regarding the early postnatal days.❤️

The next course is for mothers of babies born between Dec 2020 and Feb 2021 and your course starts on Wednesday 1st March for 5 x weeks and is delivered from the comfort of your own homes, via Zoom.

Please contact [email protected] quoting reference C5396 asap for more information or to book your place!

https://www.nct.org.uk/course/4H-C5396

I am happy to answer any questions regarding the course I?ve posted above.

The sessions aim to create the perfect support group over lockdown and beyond.

Best of luck with your impending births or I if you?ve just had your little ones, I hope you are all settling in together well xx

• 3 months later...