Cleaner needed for Christmas period

Zephy

Our lovely and brilliant cleaner is going away for three weeks over Christmas and I'm looking for someone who'd be happy to clean for 3 hours once a week during her absence.

We live in a 3 bed house in Telegraph Hill (between Nunhead and Brockley) and would expect to pay ?10/h. Obviously we'd want someone to do a good job but it's basically just to keep the place ticking over during the festive season.

Ideally we'd like someone to come in w/c 17th December, sometime Christmas week and the first week of January.

If anyone has any recommendations I'd be really happy to hear them...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I am Anne Maple. I was born on Telegraph Hill, live in New Cross now and have lived all my life in this area. I am a self employed cleaner/gardener and work mostly in the Dulwich/Peckham area. I am CRB checked and have public liability insurance. I am extremely good at my work and have excellent references. One of my clients who will give an excellent reference lives in Pendrell Rd. As many of my clients are away over Christmas I am looking for work. My contact no: 0207 358 9888 or 07534770312. Many thanks.