Superb Plumber recommendation

james84

Hi,

Just wanted to put up a quick recommendation for Chris and his team who recently refurbished our bathroom. They were really efficient, friendly and did an excellent job that we have been really please with. They went the extra mile to make sure that we were completely happy with everything.

We left the guys to do the jobwhilst we were on holiday and were really impressed with how Chris kept in touch whilst we were away, updating us with daily pictures and a call to keep us in the loop.

The team did everything from tiling,plastering and rendering, electrics, plumbing, sourcing a new bath and hanging new wooden doors. All to a really high standard.

thoroughly happy and would recommend to anyone.

Chris's number is 07590764715

J

• 4 weeks later...

HI,

I?M RUI AND I?VE GOT EXPERIENCE AS A PLUMBER I USED TO WORK IN A COMPANY IN PORTUGAL BUT THEY CLOSED IT AND THEN I CAME HERE TO GET SOME MONEY AND STRAT AGAIN.

I?M HONEST AND YOU CAN TRUST ME .

IF YOU WANT MY SERVICES CALL OR TEXT FOR THE FOLLOWING NUMBER : 07405150761

KING REGARDS,

• 4 weeks later...
I also want to add my recommendation for Chris and his team. He did a great job of putting in a new boiler and changing our water system over to mains. He is very friendly, flexible, trustworthy and hard working. He even pitched-up one night at 9.30pm just to complete a job! We'll certainly be using him for the next project our house throws at us!

• 1 month later...

Chris 07590 764715 refitted a superb new bathroom and a megaflow hot water cylinder. I could not recommend him more, he is the best plumber I have come across, his workmanship is superb and you just have to admire his copper pipe fitting. He is also very reasonably priced.

Nothing is too much trouble for him and he so pleasant and polite. He has come out to fix a couple of other problems right away success fully no hassle. I just would not use anyone else now.

We have recommended Niko before but he's just done some further work for us and I honestly can't recommend him highly enough. Really reasonable, reliable and a genuinely nice bloke. Helped us out by fitting us in on a Friday night because we had no shower- and still charged very reasonable rate. Contact him on mobile: 07818 607583.

Chris came at extremely late notice to our flat to help us with a leak. An extremely lovely guy who immediately fitted us in between his other appointments. He took his time to show us and ensure both my sister and I understood where the problem was and how he helped, as well as what to do if it ever happens again. He was very reasonably priced considering the time he spent coming back and forth to our flat. Completely reliable and very reassuring to know that we have him for any future problems. Tel: 07590764715

Chris came to us in the evening having spoken to him earlier that day. we had a problem with our sani flow which he fixeed there and then. He took his time to explain the problem and was very reasonably priced. A fantastic guy. I highly recommend him.

Archived