Two rooms available in peaceful home with garden

nickleby

Two rooms available in a three bed Victorian terraced house with garden, bordering East Dulwich, near Peckham Rye, available from 20th December.

I'm looking for one or two people to move into my home while I'm living abroad. which means you will

effectively have the whole house to yourselves for the majority of the time.

Photos can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/k5vZR6YsQ99nUdAV6

The Victorian terraced house is close to Bellenden Road, less than 10 minutes' walk from Peckham Rye and East Dulwich stations and only a 20 minute walk to King's College Hospital.

It is fully furnished, with a garden, kitchen/diner, study, family bathroom and living room.

The two available rooms are a large and a small double room.

I'm happy if you are a couple who would like to rent both rooms or individuals looking for one room.

It's a quiet, comfortable, peaceful home, and would most likely suit professionals or post-grad students.

Initially the rooms are available until end of April 2021, but there is a strong possibility that this can be extended.

Shorter term lets can be considered.

Non-smokers only.

Bills are included (council tax, gas, electricity, water and fibre broadband).

Monthly rent is ?1400 - ?750 for the large double room, ?650 for the small double room.

Although unlikely, there is a possibility that my partner and I might need to return

for a short period (one or two weeks) during the tenancy.

Thanks,

Nick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived