Freshly redecorated double room in terraced house

mehdielboukili

It is facing the back garden in a lovely and cosy 2 double bedroom terraced house, large back garden, with terrace (perfect for summer bbq that we all love) plus 1 small single used as a very convenient storage space/laundry.

A video will be found under Spareroom and Facebook link just below.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/826238387948099/

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/nunhead/15560315

It is located in a very quiet area within a friendly street community. There are plenty of big parks just a short walk from the house. Up and coming Peckham and buzzing East Dulwich is 5mn by bus with good bus link to Nunhead, Peckham Rye, Honor Oak Park and New Cross Gate station.

The room comes fully furnished as per the pictures, with plenty of storage and a built-in shelves.

It is only me in the house and so it is to share with 1 more person.

I am a friendly, clean, considerate, easy going and relaxed professional who likes cooking while listening at some good tunes with a glass of wine, I love my music and my wine... and my food :) I love festivals, skiing and all the good things in life: restaurants, pubs, you name it!

I am nowadays into fitness and learning guitar.

I am looking for someone I can buddy up with, friendly, easy going, fun and clean.

Someone who would be happy to socialize over a drink, do things in common and that I could consider more as a friend rather than just a housemate.

The house will be yours as much as mine, a place you can literally call home!

Parking is available outside the house.

?650/month bills excl

1 full monthly rent deposit required.

No agency.

Smoker friendly.

If you think this describes what you think being a good match I would love to hear from you.

Thank you for looking.

Best

Mehdi

Archived