SOLD Ridgeback Dimension Kids Bike Aged 6-10 (Bright Green) - Excellent Condition - ?115

mrjackson99

This is a great little lightweight bike suitable for ages 6-10. Comes with original manual and touch-up paint! Bike is in excellent condition and has been stored indoors. Some minor marks to frame. Can send lots of additional pictures. Mechanics are in fantastic working order.

I am a keen cyclist and have owned a number of Ridgeback bikes (as well as Islabike). They are a solid build and have full Shimano gearing. 7 speed grip shifter in this case. Bike is in full working order and I have cleaned and lubed it ready to ride. Pound for pound the Ridgebacks offer better value than Islabike for not a massive difference in weight.

Will sell for ?115. Available to collect now from SE21 West Dulwich. WhatsApp me for more pictures 07786996375. Thanks for looking. Mark

"The Ridgeback Dimension 20 is a lightweight and versatile bike for 6 to 10 years old kids with features specifically designed for smaller riders. The lightweight triple butted alloy frame at its heart makes the Dimension 20 ideal for small riders who like to ride more often."

Archived