Are there any covens in Dulwich.

trishvanheerden

Trouble with forums is posting can be several post out of context, yes once was a pleasent land when our scribblings would be occupanied by bird song and the harp music and polite musings on the coming harvest. Yes that was the golden days of the forum ;)

silverfox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What a load of mumbo jumbo nonsense

Says the one who claims "I do believe in God, and by that I mean a supernatural omnipotent being who has called this universe into existence."

I mean, really. People in glass houses and all that. At least trees and the like are actually real.

shaman, I would personally be happy to describe all of those religions as mumbo jumbo nonsense.

I believe in freedom of religion, freedom of thought, and freedom of speech. So just as people can stand on the street or knock on my door telling me that christ is our saviour, I can write on a public forum that I believe it's all a load of rubbish.

So it is my belief that all this witches and wizards stuff is, in essence, no more or less absurd than the mainstream beliefs. It's surely a result of either indoctrination or delusion, coupled with the inability to distinguish fact from mythology.

They tried to burn the shaman in school before Otta was born i believe.

To answer the OP and it could be good, to join shamans group in the Dulwich wood, to sing, dance and prance and to look for a fairy, and don't you worry as things never get hairy.

Happy holidays to all.