FREE Magic & Mind-Reading Show Jan 1st 8pm

simonrosselli

FREE Magic & Mind-Reading Show Jan 1st 8pm

It?s not been a great year for many reasons and we?ve all been affected in some way ? some more than others and for some our lives have been turned upside down. It?s a bit like the children?s book ?We?re Going on a Bear Hunt? ? ?we can?t go under it, we can?t go over it, we?ll have to go through it? in order to get to the other side but hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel, if we can keep going for just a bit longer.

I hope you will join me on a Magic and Mind-Reading Journey and for some light entertainment, to start the New Year with. In 2015 Mark Zuckerberg said ?The future of Facebook is Telepathy?. Some of the topics we will look at are:

Does anyone at the show, have a psychic ability?

Can you read other people?s minds & thoughts?

Can you communicate to others telepathically?

Do you have a 6th Sense and can you tap into it?

These are just some of the questions asked but there will also be some magic sprinkled in the show as well.

This is something you can invite friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues, school or university friends, and contacts old and new. Hopefully it will be something to take you out of your day to day reality and to give some joy, fun, amusement and wonder, to welcome the New Year in with. Suitable for 9+ but any age welcome but they might want to look away at some point.

You will need a pack of cards and please make sure your Zoom has the latest up to date version installed otherwise you won?t get the full interactive experience. I would also suggest that you watch from a laptop or computer, if you can, rather than a phone, as they function differently and a) you won?t see things clearly and b) you will see it differently to everyone else. If you have no other option, the phone is better than nothing but should be plan B.

Instructions to update Zoom

1. Open the Zoom app on your Mac or PC. 2. Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner. If you haven't changed your photo, the icon will appear as your initials inside a coloured square. 3. Select "Check for updates" from the dropdown menu. ... 4. Click "Done" to close the pop-up.

Date and Time 1st of January 8pm GMT ? for other time zones please adjust accordingly

I have 100 links to the show so if you would like one, please request one below, either through my website or email me directly.

Please don't get one and then don't turn up, as I will then be turning others away.

Look forward to seeing you there and don?t forget the cards!

Simon Rosselli ? Member of The Magic Circle & Equity

www.amigosmagic.co.uk Email: [email protected]

Archived