SOLD: Antique Victorian dining chair ?20

annakatie

This chair is stable and has been re-upholstered so has a good comfy seat It would just need a new cover of your choice! It has been in our family for years but running out of room with children now.

Collection Crofton Park or when we go to ED (selected dates)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Peckham Coal Line proposals (which frankly I had forgotten the details of, and never knew the council had made any contribution toward) were an interesting idea worth exploring at the time. A £10k contribution to a feasibility study that was mostly paid by private donations is pretty good value. Obviously those struck by #southwarkderangementsyndrome will say this thing the council did 8 years ago is literally the end of Western civilisation. https://www.peckhamcoalline.org/blog/feasibility-study-1-year-on
    • Hi, Im new to the area, just moved down from Hackney, and expecting in April.  Love to be added to the group if possible. Thanks!
    • Another to consider is if when you purchased them, the chicken was kept in a sealed plastic bag as that will definitely contribute to them going of. I always wrap meat lightly in greaseproof paper and store it at the bottom of the fridge.  Just an idea. Hope you are feeling better. 
    • Chicken when it is on 'the turn' smells 'off' so easy to detect. When i get chicken thighs (off the bone and skinless) I cook within 24-48 hours, Cooked chicken keeps better so purchased on Saturday, cooked either Sunday or Monday morning and safe to eat. Did tests in A & E show food poisoning?  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In