FREE single divan bed with storage in base - excellent condition

ninbi

Originally from John Lewis, we're replacing this single bed so are happy to give away. It has a simple, stylish, white fabric covered base has convenient full length and width underbed storage with sliding doors on one side. In excellent condition it gives a very comfortable sleep and suitable as a main bed or in a spare room. We are a pet-free and smoke-free tree.

Collection available immediately. We'll get the base to the front door and you can park in the drive right by the front door.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi My son’s current football club has changed fixtures from Sunday to Saturday meaning he won’t be able to attend matches due to another Saturday commitment that cannot be changed. I contacted a club that was recommended that does weekday trainings and Sunday matches but they are full at the moment. If you have any other suggestions, I would be grateful as he loves football and being part of a team! Thanks!
    • Yes I was intrigued. Strange cannot  see any evidence of vandalism - the fenced off beds are still fenced off and everything looks normal. But then I’m no gardener. 
    • Dulwich Hill have now moved out of their premises in Gipsy Hill and are now placed in Peckham. This has meant many shift changes and difficulties in arranging a meeting date and time. also some change in personnel. The meeting will be held at Christ Church Barry Road on Friday 15th March at 17.00 hrs( 5pm)  
    • Does anyone have an Annie dress for a 7yo for sale? Or a red dress with a white collar? It's for world book day 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In