Yellow Habitat Twin Floor Lamp.

Craig&Sha

Yellow Habitat Twin Floor Lamp.

Used condition, with a few worn patches (only noticeable if you look closely) but fully functional and very cheery to have in a room. Black cable.

Collect from West Dulwich SE21

?40 ono.

ORIGINAL SPEC

Habitat Tommy Headed Floor Lamp

This twin headed, powder coated brushed steel desk lamp incorporates functional utility with a timeless design that works well in almost any environment.

Adjustable spotlight heads.

Height 145cm.

Diameter of shade 23cm.

Bulbs required 2 x 8W (not included).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There was quite a lot of noisy crows above Dawson's Heights this morning. Magpies were flying all over the place, all clearly agitated about something. Then I saw a large bird souring above but couldn't make out what it was 
    • I don't think it's paper around it - it looks like plastic or a type of foil wrapping paper. I'm not sure it's going to wear away. I think the trunk of the tree is formed when the leaves of the plant drop off - so it's not bark as such. I'm worried if the material is plastic or foil it could cause the plant heat stress - or rain/moisture could get trapped behind it and cause it rot.    
    • Hi, unfortunately not our Nibbler but thank you for checking !
    • Canvas and Cream in Forest Hill is one of the best places convenient for SE22, a number of buses go there and for those further afield great train/tube connections.  You can go for a stroll in Horniman Gardens afterwards, others can say whether their cafe competes with C&C, particularly now it is under new management.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In