THX1138

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• https://dulwichparkfriends.org.uk/the-park/map-of-the-park/ for a map showing the path, plus some contacts, plus mention of Friends' "Tend the park" sessions. I've used that path myself for jogging occasionally. I hadn't known anyone had designated it as such, and I see no reason why walkers shouldn't use it as well.  IIRC it's just the bits in the south half of the park that are narrow and like a woodland path; nicely reminiscent in a small way of  cross-country runs on Wimbledon Common.  The Dog Exercise area shown on the map seems to me, though I don't remember clearly, more like an open area, nothing to do with the path.  
    • Hi! We’ve just finished our pond for our community garden and are looking for donation plants. If anyone out there has too many pond plants please let me know 🙏🏻many thanks  Limes Walk Community garden 
    • We found Ivan Castillo on the Forum I think. He has done two jobs for us: painting the front of the house and rehanging a large garden gate. We would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for a handyman/painter/decorator. Very reliable, excellent standard and always willing to do a bit extra if he sees it's needed. He has two assistants so they get the job done quickly. 
    • Aria did bathroom plumbing work for me. He was punctual, tidy, reliable and did an excellent job. The cost of service was reasonable. I highly recommend his services.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In