Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hen123 are you still struggling to bring yourself to watch and pass comment the cycling videos? Your continued blinkeredness seems to be the go-to position for many of the cycling cultists and is amplifying our position on why it is so difficult to have a pragmatic, rational discussion with the pro-cycle lobby.....they just don't want to hear anything other than cyclists are angels and car drivers are devils...I am afraid to break it to you but there are a growing number of cyclists who are giving the good ones a very bad name by their selfishness.   Probably a good time for another of the regular updates on the rogue's gallery of local offenders....anyone recognise themselves on here on the latest compilation posted 9 days ago...;-)    
    • Well done RD. You've set a high marker. Where did you come in the overall League? I can only see those around my tally.
    • Do you still need boxes?  I have a load, we have just moved. Helen
    • This! And just a polite reminder to certain posters on here, the title of the thread is "cyclists taking over paths"!  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In