Local experienced nanny

annamcdowell

Hi there,

My name is Anna and I am a 30 year old artist from South London currently available 1-2 days per week for nannying work. My schedule is very flexible and I'm happy to do either full days or school pick-ups depending on what is required. I have lots of experience taking care of children of various ages and references can be provided on request. I grew up in Camberwell and attended Alleyn's school so am very familiar with the area. I am also a competent cook so preparing meals is no problem and I have a full UK driving license. Being an artist, I am enthusiastic about facilitating fun and creative activities for the kids I care for. My rate is ?15 per/hour.

Many thanks,

Anna

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Looks like a cafe for sweet things
    • Ideally with double bed base and standard single on top, plain, solid wood preferred. Can collect anywhere.  
    • I've just gone over for the first time, and oh my - got to be the worst one yet.  My issue has never been with the noise - although it is intolerable, it is only for three days. My issue is the environmental damage to our lovely park, which lasts a lot, lot longer. The obvious damage to the landscape is shocking - so widespread, so deep - but perhaps even worse is the litter. Without even looking too hard, within a few minutes I'd found dozens of bottle tops, can ring pulls, tubes of filter tips, fag butts, cut off cable ties, disposable vapes, even a tampon applicator, all either hiding in the longer grass where the entrance was, or embedded in the dried mud. This is apparently after there have been several 'teams' of litter pickers over the whole area, and representatives of the council have walked the area and given it the thumbs up. These are all things that aren't going to decompose, so will be embedded in the ground forever, literally turning the park into a rubbish tip. I just don't know how this can be allowed to happen, again and again and again? May I suggest that before anyone comments on this post, or on the state of the park, they go and have a good, slow, careful, hard look first, over the whole site. Try and find some litter, I guarantee it will be a matter of minutes before you do, then you'll find some more, and some more, and some more...
    • I am looking for any left over masonry paint, if anyone has from a previous project? preferably in magnolia. let me know via pm if you may have anything suitable & also if any payment is required. many thanks 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In