Recommended - Steve 00 painting/decorating gardening landscaping

kristymac1

Steve and his partner have done a great job of returfing our lawn and trimming some overgrown trees plus he had to lug everything up through our first floor flat. V reasonable price, prompt and polite - very happy.

Steve's prices are very reasonable and he arrived very promptly to clear my garden.

Steve didn't complete all the work first time so I had to ask him to come back to complete the job. I ended up waiving a couple of things because he didn't bring the right tools with him when he returned.

An important part of the job I wanted done was for Steve to remove a large tree. The tree and the root ball were removed, however it was not clear to me until afterwards that Steve would not take it away. As the council wouldn't take it away and Steve would not help I had to sort this out separately; I would therefore recommend you be very clear as to the scope of what Steve will be doing for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Really pleased with the work Steve and his colleague completed: overhaul of my tatty garden room for my yoga classes.

He arrived on time, stayed late, was polite and approachable (happy to discuss my requests several times) and above all created an oasis of calm!

Preparation/gutting then painting and wood paneling to a high standard. I appreciated the breakdown of the quote and how thorough and meticulous Steve was.

Thank you Steve (and colleague) for a straightforward, professional, competitively priced job. Look forward to seeing you in June for my mother's long awaited garden overhaul. Much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
we used Steve00 for a short notice garden tidy up . He was v polite and pleasant to deal with and got on with things on a miserable day. Be v specific about your requirements though and detail whether stuff will or won't be taken away by him at the end .