FS CHEAP: rocking chair & slow cooker

ruskinmum

All now gone except Slow cooker and Rocking chair

Free for collection by Ruskin Park:

FREE: Henry Hoover, over 10yrs old but working

FREE: Table 119cm x 74cm-legs screwed together, cannot be taken apart.

FREE: Kettle old but working

?5: barely used Slow cooker

15 (Ono): wooden rocking chair perfect for upcycle.

Photos at this album link:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dVVxQwjXqtH2Hy1a8

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I appreciate you wanting to help Angelina, but at the moment, unfortunately, the nature of the help we need is slightly different. But you are so right. There is always two sides to one story, and at the moment me and my family's side is not really getting heard.  And for your information- mental health problems are very common among the general public and in my view nothing to be ashamed of, looked down on, or to be used to label someone. Having a mental health problem is simply the same thing as having a physical problem with your knee or chest. But it could explain certain behaviors and ways of experiencing your surroundings, which is why I needed to mention it in my post.  As I said, thank you for getting involved Angelina. Anyone else who have experienced something similar as me?  Any constructive suggestions? 
    • I used to go to Brockwell all the time, but with lockdown it changed from being able to stay all day sunbathing and swimming to a limited lane swim time slot for the same price. This totally changed the relaxed vibe. It's also incredibly difficult to book online. If this has changed back I'd love to know. I really miss how it was. I guess it was an easy way to make a lot more money! 
    • Yes.  It happens to a neighbour who has a van parked off Sydenham Hill quite a lot. It's because the fuel lines are easier to get to than cars.
    • I like the idea of a lido, provided it's accessible to all. I haven't been for a while now.   Do you have to book Brockwell lido in advance and or have they gone back to just queuing  to enter?  Are you able to stay for as long as you wish or are there time slots.  Do teenagers  have access to these spaces? I can't see them booking in advance and time restrains would  not work for them...particularly if its costly. The last time I went to the lido it seemed to lack the diversity that it once had.   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In