Local Tutor

frejam

Hi, my name?s Freya!?

?

I?m a recent UCL graduate with a first-class honours degree in Psychology. I?m moving to Peckham and I have a love of teaching. I provide academic support across the board up to Key Stage 3, including all elements of the 11+. I also tutor Biology up to GCSE, Spanish and Psychology up to A-Level and English as a Second Language.??I?m bi-lingual in English and Spanish.

My degree gave me invaluable insight into the importance of emotional well-being and that a tailored approach to education facilitates growth and learning. I make homework fun for anybody! With a love for theatre and dance, I place an emphasis on imagination and creativity in my work, encouraging children to explore their potential in all walks of life.??

My fees start at ?35 an hour depending on the subject and I?m available during some weekday afternoons/evenings and on Saturdays. I?ve worked for a number of different tutoring agencies in West London and can provide a CV and references on request. I?m also DBS checked. Please feel free to message me or email me with any questions [email protected].?Happy to have a free introductory session over zoom or any form of video call.

I look forward to hearing from you.?