Jump to content

Walrus opts out of EU .....


Hamletter

Recommended Posts

Seabag Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Actually the Horniman Walrus is THE mascot of

> Brexit

>

> A bloated, roughly sketched ?we meant it to be

> like this? fcuk up of a blubber mound.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seabag Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Actually the Horniman Walrus is THE mascot of

> Brexit

>

> A bloated, roughly sketched ?we meant it to be

> like this? fcuk up of a blubber mound.


Me thinks your analogy is misplaced. Much more like the EU.


1. Bares its tusks to threaten others.

2. Totally bloated and overweight ( 39,000 bureaucrats)

3. Lots of inertia - cannot move quickly when required.

4. Social animal - likes being member of a large herd.

5. Multiple layers of blubber ( Commission, Parliament, Council, COJ etc)

6. Poor hearing - dissenting voices cannot be heard.

7. Poor eyesight - cannot see where it is going ( hence washes up in Ireland)

8. No legs, so has to resort to throwing its weight around to get any movement.

9. No hands or fingers - so cant get a grip on things ( vaccine procurement)

10. Migrates short distance ( like between Brussels and Strasburg)

11. Status - endangered due to internal issues and problems with its extremities (Greece, Hungary etc)

:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hamletter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Seabag Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Actually the Horniman Walrus is THE mascot of

> > Brexit

> >

> > A bloated, roughly sketched ?we meant it to be

> > like this? fcuk up of a blubber mound.

>

> Me thinks your analogy is misplaced. Much more

> like the EU.

>

> 1. Bares its tusks to threaten others.

> 2. Totally bloated and overweight ( 39,000

> bureaucrats)

> 3. Lots of inertia - cannot move quickly when

> required.

> 4. Social animal - likes being member of a large

> herd.

> 5. Multiple layers of blubber ( Commission,

> Parliament, Council, COJ etc)

> 6. Poor hearing - dissenting voices cannot be

> heard.

> 7. Poor eyesight - cannot see where it is going (

> hence washes up in Ireland)

> 8. No legs, so has to resort to throwing its

> weight around to get any movement.

> 9. No hands or fingers - so cant get a grip on

> things ( vaccine procurement)

> 10. Migrates short distance ( like between

> Brussels and Strasburg)

> 11. Status - endangered due to internal issues and

> problems with its extremities (Greece, Hungary

> etc)

> :)


Nope, classic projection


Next?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come now seabag, surely even you can agree that's a pretty amusing analogy (I mean 'Bares TUSKs'...Come onnn)'.......its okay, you can laugh at the EU occasionally, and we'll all still know that you vehemently dislike Brexit. It wont ruin your remainer cred.


Or are you just annoyed that you didn't put as much thought into your analogy as Hammy did?:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheCat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Come now seabag, surely even you can agree that's

> a pretty amusing analogy (I mean 'Bares

> TUSKs'...Come onnn)'.......its okay, you can laugh

> at the EU occasionally, and we'll all still know

> that you vehemently dislike Brexit. It wont ruin

> your remainer cred.

>

> Or are you just annoyed that you didn't put as

> much thought into your analogy as Hammy did?:)


It?s hilarious, as in Bojo being PM is hilarious


And Hammy over hammed it, again. I rolled my eyes a few lines in and try as I might didn?t get to the end of the list.


Hilarious too, I?m wetting myself.


Next?


Ps. I do think many of the EU team are ludicrous, seriously. But that?s tempered by this sorry lot running our country into this ideological brick wall, so much so I find ?laughing? hard to do lately.


Surprise surprise, I?m not a remainder till death, it is what it is. But to leave so badly, that?s the fcuking problem.


Oven ready?! if only he?d stuck his head in and lit the gas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheCat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Come now seabag, surely even you can agree that's

> a pretty amusing analogy (I mean 'Bares

> TUSKs'...Come onnn)'.......its okay, you can laugh

> at the EU occasionally, and we'll all still know

> that you vehemently dislike Brexit. It wont ruin

> your remainer cred.

>

> Or are you just annoyed that you didn't put as

> much thought into your analogy as Hammy did?:)


It?s hilarious, as in Bojo being PM is hilarious


And Hammy over hammed it, again. I rolled my eyes a few lines in and try as I might didn?t get to the end of the list.


Hilarious too, I?m wetting myself.


Next?


Ps. I do think many of the EU team are ludicrous, seriously. But that?s tempered by this sorry lot running our country into this ideological brick wall, so much so I find ?laughing? hard to do lately.


Surprise surprise, I?m not a remainder till death, it is what it is. But to leave so badly, that?s the fcuking problem.


Oven ready?! if only he?d stuck his head in and lit the gas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seabag Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> It?s hilarious, as in Bojo being PM is hilarious

>

> And Hammy over hammed it, again. I rolled my eyes

> a few lines in and try as I might didn?t get to

> the end of the list.

>

> Hilarious too, I?m wetting myself.

>

> Next?

>

> Ps. I do think many of the EU team are ludicrous,

> seriously. But that?s tempered by this sorry lot

> running our country into this ideological brick

> wall, so much so I find ?laughing? hard to do

> lately.

>

> Surprise surprise, I?m not a remainder till death,

> it is what it is. But to leave so badly, that?s

> the fcuking problem.

>

> Oven ready?! if only he?d stuck his head in and

> lit the gas.



Blimey! You must still be tired and emotional once again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheCat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> On the angry juice last night SB?:)



No, just ever so lightly fcuked off with our clown in chief.


That said, I get my second vacation on Thursday, which I?m happy about.


There you go, light & shade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seabag Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> TheCat Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > On the angry juice last night SB?:)

>

>

> No, just ever so lightly fcuked off with our clown

> in chief.

>

> That said, I get my second vacation on Thursday,

> which I?m happy about.

>

> There you go, light & shade.



Second vacation?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

    • When I watch the clouds from my window they quite often appear like a very slow-moving line of vehicles on a multi-lane highway, edging forward. So I was rather doubtful when I saw just now them creep forward a very small amount, pause a short while, and then make a small reverse, more or less back to the point they'd advanced from. Another pause, and then the same repeated. And again and again. More perhaps like a small moored boat, being blown by the wind. I don't at this moment remember seeing anything quite like that before, at least for it to seem so memorable, though possibly i have, and forgotten. I doubt it's peculiar to Dulwich, but Dulwich is where I happen to be, and it is nature. So hello clouds.
    • Looking for single mattresses. Thanks
    • Hi, I'm going to a wedding and would like to srub up a bit. Can someone recommend a reasonable but nice salon in East Dulwich/Peckham Rye/Camberwell? I'd like a manicure and pedicure, and some sort of eyebrow intervention. Many thanks.
    • The ridiculous hyperbole about the park being ruined is not going to aid your cause take a photo a couple of weeks after all the seeding and repair works I saw taking place at the weekend I would think it will be well on the way to repair. Anyone in urgent need of a picnic can use the rye common instead of the park. I live 200m from Colyton road this is very much my back yard. I didnt go and I fear Im past the age group its aimed at. Its been well organised each year and it seems the organisers are trying hard to please residents, who I dont argue are inconvenienced for 3 days out of 365. I was disappointed they got refused another weekend that I understand would be aimed more at families and fogeys - much more my demographic.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Search
×
    Search In
  • Create New...