Metropolitan police briefings Stabbing Se 22

bob

Good morning

?

Please find a Briefing Note below following an incident in SE22 on Sunday.

?

Thankyou all for your support.

?

Yours sincerely

?

Tom

?

Inspector Tom Cornish | Neighbourhood Policing | Southwark | AS BCU | Peckham Police Station, 177 Peckham High Street, London, SE15 5SL???? tel: 0207 232 6495 | internal: 726495 mobile: 07917 133162 Twitter: @InspTomCornish

?

?

?

?

?

AS ? Central South

Briefing note

?

On Sunday 21st March at 21:421 hours Police were called to Upland Road, Dulwich, SE22 following a report from the London Ambulance Service that a male had been stabbed.

The victim, a man in his 20s, had sustained and injury to his back and has been taken to hospital. The victim has currently stated the incident occurred in Peckham Rye Park. There have been no arrests at this early stage. The investigation is ongoing and is being progressed by Detectives from Central South BCU.

?

Anyone with information of this incident but has not yet spoken with police is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 7524/21MAR21, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Please do contact my staff office or me if you have any questions or wish to discuss any further aspect of this incident with me.

?

Regards,

Colin Wingrove

Chief Superintendent