Blue Frog 43 bike (14? tyres) Age 3+

hvh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Ivy House, lovely as it is,  doesn't book rooms for parties any more, to the best of my knowledge, except in exceptional circumstances. Though you could ask, in case things have changed again. The Castle has a nice function room upstairs, but I have no idea if they book it out  for private parties.
    • We use Virtuo when we go away for a few days, really nice cars (Merc GLA; BMW 1) that are new and clean. They can drop off the car to your house (or street) and pick it up at the end - again, not for a single day, but we tend to go for 3/4 days. Not the cheapest but competitive and for the great cars - we like it. There is also pick-up from ncp near Guy's Hospital. Here's a £30 off referral https://tinyurl.com/virtuoED if you're interested (yes I get that too).  I recently used Zip car for a daily rental-  was more expensive than virtuo rate (though local ED pickup was a plus) - but a 70k mile clapped out MG was a pretty terrible experience - squealy breaks, no suspension, the leather'ish drivers seat threadbare on right side. Surprised any car rental company could keep vehicles on the road that long.  
    • We always use Balfes and they are very good too.
    • Hi Laddy Muck,   I am an experienced bookkeeper. How can I help?   Many thanks, Sara    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In