Violin 1/2 size outfit for sale.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Round 3 fixtures...   Sunday 23rd June Group A Switzerland v Germany (20:00) Scotland v Hungary (20:00)   Monday 24th June Group B Croatia v Italy (20:00) Albania v Spain (20:00)   Tuesday 25th June Group C England v Slovenia (20:00) Denmark v Serbia (20:00)   Group D Netherlands v Austria (17:00) France v Poland (17:00)   Wednesday 26th June Group E Ukraine v Belgium (17:00) Slovakia v Romania (17:00)   Group F Czech Republic v Turkey (20:00) Georgia v Portugal (20:00)
    • Proper Jerk is great and they do large portions too.
    • Another recommendation for Knight & Sons. I've just had Paul and his young assistant come round this morning to help get rid of my old furniture before my house move. They were really quick and efficient and even broke down my old sofa and wall unit so they could fit it down the narrow stairs through to the front door of my first floor flat. Will definitely use this company again in the future if needed. Paul now has a youtube channel so if you want to see his work you can check it out here:   
    • Well done. Always good with neighbours of you can get things done both by the book and amicably. We still have to live side by side at the end of at all!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In