Autumn Babies 2021

B&G

Hi all!

I'm due with my second baby in September 2021. I joined the Summer Babies group back in 2018 with my first, and it was a great support group to have during pregnancy and the first year. Many of us are still in touch today!

If anyone is due in the Autumn (September, October or November) and would like to join the Whatsapp group, please message on here / DM me your number and I'll set up a group for all of us.

Take care,

Bridie x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Victoria,

How can I be added to the group please my number is +44 7939 486542

Am due 17th September and really interested in getting to know some other mummies and bumps!

Thanks,

Pearl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Bridie & all,

I'm due with my second mid October. My first antenatal WhatsApp group (in Clapham) was a lifeline, and I'd love to replicate that this time around in East Dulwich.

Wishing you all a good pregnancy/birth experience and hope to see you around soon!

Will DM my number.

Christina

Dear all,

I hope you'll excuse my dropping into your thread. I was alerted to the forum by Helen, the Dulwich and district NCT Coordinator.

I am a psychotherapist working in the NHS and a trainee at the Institute of Psychoanalysis. Part of my clinical training involves a yearlong Parent-Infant Observation in which trainees observe a baby's development over the first year of life.

I am hoping to find a family whose baby is due this autumn, who would be willing for me to visit them, for about an hour each week, in order to observe their ordinary processes of caring for their baby.

Observing the phases of a child?s growing emotional relationship with a primary caregiver (usually their mother) is intended to help trainees like myself develop as psychotherapists. And I gather from my Institute that families, too, often gain a lot from the careful attention of an interested person, and come to appreciate the weekly visits.

If any of you are interested to hear more, or know of others who might be interested in participating, please do get in touch. My email address is [email protected]. We can then talk over the phone or set up an initial meeting. The Coordinator of the Parent-Infant Observation Seminars, Mrs Fotini Roberts, is also available to discuss any aspect of the course.

It is important to stress that confidentiality is preserved at all times as part of this teaching and learning process. No identifying information about the family will be recorded in any observation notes or records created by the trainee or otherwise made available to anyone else.

In addition to my academic and clinical qualifications as a psychotherapist working in the NHS, I have a currently valid enhanced DBS police check and Child Safeguarding training to Level 3.

Thank you so much for your time.

Dr Benjamin Dawson

Kensington and Chelsea Psychotherapy

Central and North-West London NHS Foundation Trust

Email: [email protected]

Web: www.cnwl.nhs.uk

Pall Mall centre

150 Barlby road

London W10 6BS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here but as a fellow Dulwich mum I thought this would be of interest.

Just wanted to let you know that Postpartum Plan is offering a 50% off discount until the end of this month.

Postpartum Plan is an online resource for expectant parents, bringing together all the experts we should have access to postpartum. Physio, doula, nutritionist, emotional health therapist, GP, yoga and breath-work, pilates and more. Access includes weekly live sessions, a Facebook community group and a toolbox sent to your door full of goodies to support your emotional and physical recovery.

Put OURCHOICE50 in the coupon section at checkout to get 50% off and you can find out more at www.postpartumplan.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

I thought it might be worth sharing that we have are looking for a new family to join our nanny share in August / Sept '22.

As you all had your babies in Sept 21 I thought it might be worth letting you know!

Details below!

Nanny share available - from August / September 2022 (Mon, tue and weds - options for Thursday / Fri sole nanny care)

We are looking for a family to join our nanny share in East Dulwich SE22. Our nanny has been with our family for four years and is very caring, fun, loving and reliable with many years of experience. Ofsted registered, first aid and nanny tax registered.

We have two children at Bessemer Grange and our youngest (3yrs) is starting at half moon Montessori for Mon, tue and wed morning.

The share family child will have mostly 121 care, but also lots of fun with the others after school, weds pm and holidays. Our nanny knows the area really well - lots of playgroups, library, parks and arranges play dates.

Please let me know if you want to spk more. Thanks!