Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I've been a couple of times as well and have enjoyed it. The women who run it are very sweet.
    • Hi there, I could have dropped this jacket last Sunday evening between Calton Avenue/Dulwich Village/Dulwich Park. I’d love it back if anyone finds it! 
    • I have had sparrowhawks in my garden chasing pigeons on Underhill. One just hung out on a planter for a while in Nov 2021...
    • I got a similar response by email “…thank you for sharing your concerns with us.  As mentioned, any tree work on site would have been carried out by the council’s Arboriculture team. I do not have any details on the arrangements that were made, I’m afraid. Your comments have been logged and will be taken into account by the events team. “   I’m sorry but this utter bullsh*t As Fishboy states they’ve only done it because of the festival and I can’t see any other scenario than the Arborists being instructed to do it by the GALA team..   It’s a complete travesty, the park has some truly magnificent tress and this is one of them This has to be taken further 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In