Popup vaccination centre at the Albrighton Community Centre 12 - 4 ** NEW DATE MONDAY 17 MAY**

If you know of anyone eligible but who has not yet had their vaccine or with concerns there will be a pop up vaccination centre at the Albrighton Community Centre, Albrighton Road this Monday (19th) from 12-4.

The aim is to create a space for people to feel comfortable popping in and having a chat with doctors about any concerns or questions they might have regarding vaccines before deciding whether to have one. Anyone in one of the eligible groups who has not had the vaccine can go along.

• 4 weeks later...
The Albrighton Community Centre will be a pop up vaccination clinic again on Monday 17 May from 12-4. The clinic will be walk-in - no appointment or ID needed for Southwark residents 40+ in one of the eligible groups.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello   I'm getting in touch on behalf of a lady who sells the Big Issues outside Sainsburys in Honor Oak.  I've got to know her the past year or so and she has a 10month old son.  She is looking for a buggy but doesn't have a smartphone so said I'd look on local forums for her. If there is one available, I will happily collect it!   Many thanks Veronica  
    • Pete and Chalky! We’ve kept in touch with them. Fear not, they moved to live near his daughter (I’d have to check his address but I think it was Lincolnshire). Chalky apparently very happy as he has a large cat-free garden to play in.
    • Straight talking answer there Ab29 
    • I had small black backpack stolen from dulwich park, near the duck pond and cafe on Friday 10th. It had a set of keys (Mercedes car key) and some nappies inside  -they can keep the nappies).    really appreciate any responses    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In